STRONGWELL distributorship awarded to CEG
CEG is pleased to add STRONGWELL products to our lineup!
Compressor Engineering Group is pleased to announce that we have recently been awarded the Ontario Distributorship for STRONGWELL Fiberglass Building Solutions. CEG feels that the STRONGWELL product lineup has applications that many of our existing customers will find a good fit for their facilities.
STRONGWELL is the world’s largest pultrusion company and the recognized leader in the pultrusion industry. STRONGWELL has been pultruding fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) composite structural products since 1956.
Benefits of Pultruded Fiberglass
- Corrosion Resistance – Superior resistance to a broad range of chemicals. Unaffected by moisture or immersion in water when sealed. Will not rust like metal and will not rot like wood.
- Lightweight – Pultruded fiberglass shapes generally weigh 75-80% less than similar steel shapes and 30% less than similar aluminum shapes.
- High Strength – Stronger than steel and aluminum, pound-for-pound in lengthwise direction.
- Low Conductivity – Low electrical and thermal conductivity properties and high dielectric capability.
- EMI & RFI Transparency – Transparent to electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. Certified by Los Angeles Research Report, L.A.R.R., for use in RF transparent screening and enclosure systems.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Will not permanently deform under impact. Corrosion resistance eliminates need for constant painting and upkeep. Provides long-term, cost effective solutions with lower life cycle costs.
- Easy Installation – Can be field fabricated using simple carpenter tools and is easily lifted into place during installation.
- Versatility – FRP can be pultruded in a variety of profiles for many different markets. Multiple resin types and custom colour options are available.
Please visit www.strongwell.com for a full listing of available products and comprehensive Design Manual.